Group Engineering Design Director
We need a Group Engineering Director for a rapidly expanding business based in Lancashire. Are you looking to join an evolving company who have invested massively in the business?
- Exceptionally strong with product development
- Engineering background with related engineering degree (minimum)
- Experienced in compliance, stage-gate, intellectual property and technical files.
- You’ll be driven, engaging, dynamic with the understanding of urgency
- You’ll be a good people person, with the ability to win the hearts and minds of the team.
- You will thrive on working in and managing a team in a fast paced environment.
- Day to day management of product engineering, design and projects teams the UK and US.
- Leading by example you will ensure technical solutions and robust and compliant.
- Implement bet fit NPD practices of DMEDI and 5 gate processes.
- Ensure adherence to design brief/scope of service and monitor progress in line with critical dates.
- Technical responsibility for all mechanical design activity.
- Responsible for departmental budgets.
- Work closely with Quality and Sales to improve products offered and approval process.
- Overseas travel (under normal circumstances) is required c 4 times per year.
- Multi award-winning engineering business
- Exceptionally strong presence in their field
- Supply to a variety of markets including O&G, Marine, Utilities and general engineering
- A business that invests in the company and its employees
- Great culture, a work hard play hard type of culture
What you get
- An attractive salary of c£85k DOE
- Annual bonus
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Pension contributions
- The opportunity to lead a team in an award-winning mechanical engineering business who are going for growth.
If this opportunity excites you and you have the required experience, then get in touch now, the business are looking to hire someone asap.