Account Manager – Home Textiles
Are you an Account Manager? Are your organised and able to meet tight deadlines, have you previously worked in a textiles’?
Then why not apply today to join a traditional home textile business in Bury and have a big impact on the company!
- You must be an Account Manager or have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Junior Account Manager.
- You will have the ability to organise and prioritise workload to effectively manage your time and meet tight deadlines.
- Ideally you will be proficient in outlook, PowerPoint, and excel.
- You’ll naturally have excellent spoken and written communication skills with strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- You’ll be articulate and creative with excellent attention to detail
About the Role
- You will work close with senior account management on costings and clearly communicate product and pricing details.
- You will be expected to support the design team to drive season developments, communicate product with the customer.
- You’ll be expected to positively manage customer expectations.
- Engage in the weekly follow-up meetings on the season critical path.
- You will be expected to gain a sound understanding of our product ranges and the homewares market including benchmarking and competitor analysis.
About the Company
- A traditional home textile business.
- They supply to major high street retailers
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base.
- Ambitious plans to grow over the next 5 years.
What You Get
- They’re paying an attractive salary.
- Staff discounts and free parking.
- Hybrid working.
- Pension contributions.
- Plus a lot more perks.