Do you have around 2 years experience as an administrator? Would working in freight-forwarding interest you? Can you start ASAP?
This is a great opportunity for someone with minimal admin experience who would like to undertake an apprenticeship in administration.
- You’ll have up to 2 years experience in an admin role.
- It’s essential that you’re happy being in a role where you’ll be talking to customers, various internal departments and suppliers on a regular basis.
- You will be eager to learn and willing to undertake an apprenticeship in your field.
About The Job
- It’s a support role where you will provide admin assistance to the Insurance department.
- You’ll be opening and processing Claims for all UK entities.
- You will also raise quotations for Marine Cargo and Motor insurance for all sites.
- With your excellent customer service skills, you’ll provide general information and advice.
About The Company
- They are an international group of freight forwarding companies.
- They import and export goods via air, road and sea.
What You Get
- A competitive entry-level salary.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Ride to work scheme.
- Company pension.
- Career progression.
If this sounds like something you can do, please apply now. For a quicker response, please call the office on 0161 883 2126 Monday to Friday and ask for Lucy.