Bowmay Consulting Ltd
We are hiring!
Are you currently working in the fashion, apparel or textile sector and looking for a new career route? Could you use your knowledge and experience in the world of recruitment?
Looking to join an experienced, close knit recruitment team who can offer a great working environment? A business that genuinely promotes a work/life balance.
Bowmay Consulting is an independently owned boutique recruitment firm based in Rochdale, close to motorway links. Our specialist areas are textiles, retail & wholesale and engineering sectors in the UK.
What we offer
- Up to 30% commission on top of basic salary
- Quarterly & annual incentives
- Hybrid working
- Early finish on a Friday
- 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Dress down
- Clear route for progression in the business
- Ongoing training and development with access to some of the best trainers in the industry!
- Regular ‘keep fit’ sessions
- Wellbeing coaching sessions
- Team lunch meetings
- Gin bar in the office!
The role of a Recruiter:
- You’ll join the business as a Recruitment Consultant.
- You will have experience in the Head Office Retail / Fashion / Textile markets.
- We’re a people business and we believe in building long lasting relationships so we are looking for like-minded people to join us. We have client relationships spanning 20 years!
- You will understand the importance of quality and service, this is something that we pride ourselves on.
- You’ll be happy picking up the phone and generating your own sales along with digital marketing and building that portfolio. After all, this is a sales role!
- You’ll be managing the recruitment process on behalf of clients, coaching people through the recruitment process and placing people in their dream jobs, which is extremely rewarding.
- There has been a lot of investment in our technology, so that you can have the best tools to do a great job.
- You’ll have internal and external marketing and BD support.
- We believe in simplicity, integrity and having a growth mindset.
- You will be looking to join a business where you can grow, quite quickly. We want a future leader.
- Amazing communication skills, both verbal and written, is of paramount importance.
- You’ll naturally be driven, you’ll be an achiever.
- We set realistic KPI’s that work for each person in the business; you’ll be responsible for hitting your own individual targets but in turn, helping with the overall team targets.
- You’ll be the kind of person who leaves no stone unturned where opportunities are concerned.
- We’re down to earth, honest and believe that a great team is what makes a great business!
Whether you’re an experienced Recruiter looking for a change or you have industry experience as above, then get in touch now for a confidential chat.