Account Manager – Home Textiles
Are you a good negotiator with excellent communication skills? Do you have a background in Textiles or home furnishings? Have you worked as an Account Manger?
Our client, a global leader in home furnishings is looking to recruit an Account Manager to support and drive some of their major accounts.
- You will be driven, self-motivated individual, who is commercially astute with strong verbal and written presentation and negotiation skills.
- You will have previous experience and a real interest for textiles or home furnishings.
- You will be confident in maintaining and growing sales in existing accounts as well as onboarding of and developing new business in accounts that are aligned to the needs of the business and brand.
- You must have the ability to organise and prioritise effectively to meet tight deadlines.
- You will have worked in an account management role previously in textiles and have a proven track record of customer management with demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Build strong relationships to maintain and improve profitability and long-term customer relationships to achieve mutual business objectives.
- You will be Presenting, placing, and successfully listing the companies range of branded product offering into existing companies.
- Negotiate product and pricing details and ensure commercial targets are met.
- Prepare budgets & sales forecasting & monitoring sales performance against target for the UK & export and Achieve sales & margin in line with budget.
- Support internal and customer critical paths to achieve ‘on time in full’ deliveries to the customer, Excel Knowledge is critical.
- This is a hybrid working role, however there will be weekly travel as part of the role which includes attending occasional trade shows.
About the Company:
- A well-established company with over 170 years of experience.
- Based in the heart of Cheshire.
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- A company that genuinely cares about its employees.
What you Get:
- Competitive salary with annual company bonus.
- Company car allowance
- 25 Days holidays + BH
- Early finish Friday at 3.30pm
- Hybrid working
- Sociable team events