Are you an experienced Import Operator within Airfreight? Are you a great team player? Can you work to tight deadlines? We’re looking for a self-motivated and knowledgeable Airfreight operator who will join this large freight forwarder in Cannock on a permanent basis.
- You will have a solid background in Air /Ocean Imports, at least 2 years.
- It’s essential that you understand Airfreight, MAWBs, HWABs.
- Experience of Dangerous goods by Air preferred is desired, however full training will be given.
- You’ll be self-motivated, hardworking and committed with excellent attention to detail.
- You’re the type of person who will offer to help your colleagues. And be flexible during peak times, when needed by your team.
- Exceptional organisational skills and can work to tight deadlines.
About The Job:
- You’ll be responsible for all aspects of airfreight import and export consignments.
- Duties will involve taking bookings from customers and agents, receiving quotation enquires for air import and export, dealing with Airlines to procure best rates, liaising with overseas agents, booking of consignments with carriers and the invoicing of sales and purchases.
- It’s a very busy role and you’ll always be kept on your toes.
About The Company:
- They are a global freight forwarder with multiple sites in the UK
- Your team is the selling point here – you’ll work with some fantastic People!
What You Get:
- Salary Depending on experience – please state your salary expectations upon application
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 with service
If you’ve got what it takes, please apply now – for a faster response, please call Lucy Bailey at Bowmay Consulting Ltd