Assistant Merchandiser – Textiles
Are you an Assistant Merchandiser, or have you previously worked as an Allocator or Stock controller and looking for your next challenge? Are you a strong negotiator, with the ability to maintain strong rapports with all key stake holders?
Working alongside a strong, dynamic team, we’re looking to find a driven person who will become their Assistant Merchandiser. Is this you?
- Are you that someone with experience in trend and forecast analysis?
- You will fully understand and be able to carry out all aspects of the stock control process including forecasting.
- It’s essential that you’ve worked with overseeing customer requirements from design through to production and shipment.
- Naturally you will have a keen eye for detail with an analytical mind, giving you the ability to anticipate any upcoming issues!
- We need someone with enthusiasm, ambition, and determination.
- You will be experienced in manging your whole critical path, from order to customer delivery so a high level of skill with MS Excel is essential with the ability to number crunch and forecast.
About the Role:
- You’ll plan, control, and manage stock levels of a designated design portfolio, to meet the stock requirements of the business whilst maximizing sales.
- Focusing on your critical path you will manage the import and clearance of goods ensuring the customers delivery requirements are met.
- You will collate reporting for the wider team which identifies any issues and provide solutions for these.
- Manage sales forecasting and stock control.
- You will liaise with factories and quality department to ensure shipment dates are met for ongoing and new lines.
About The Company:
- An international textile manufacturer.
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- They’re proud to offer superb career progression and have an excellent leadership team.
- Modern offices, with a great social element to their business.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base!
What You Get:
- Salary up to 26k DOE
- Hybrid working.
- Progression opportunities.