Beamer / Sectional Warper – Manufacturing
Are you active and dextrous with nimble fingers? Do you have experience of working as a Beamer / Warper? Can you work on a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern on days 7am – 7pm?
Regardless of whether it was yesterday or 20 years ago, if you have previously worked in textile manufacturing then we want to hear from you.
We are partnering with this impressive textile manufacturer in the heart of Lancashire who are currently experiencing high demand of their products and have an overflowing order book.
- You’ll have previously worked as a Beamer / Sectional Warper.
- It’s essential that you’re happy working in a physical role where you’ll be on your feet and lifting heavy goods all day.
- You’ll be happy working a 4 on / 4 off day shift 7am – 7pm; this will involve regular weekends, so you must be flexible and trustworthy.
About the Job:
- Working as part of a team, you’ll work in support of the management team ensuring 5S standards and KPI’s are withheld.
- You’ll be responsible for producing high quality beams to be used in the weaving department.
- You will load yarns onto the creel and repack yarns or residues as required; recording the critical data as required.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment and ensure all equipment is used in accordance with safety regulations
About The Company:
They’re a large textile manufacturer based in Lancashire, who have recently won a massive business account which has increased the workload tremendously. In turn, they have a lot of roles available across the technical teams. They are a well-known business offering a family feel, with staff working together for over 30 years; some of whom are coming up to retirement, so they need people urgently to come in on day shifts to carry out Beaming – as a Beamer or sectional Warper
What you get:
- Salary c£25,000 depending on experience
- Working days 7am – 7pm
- Shift pattern 4 on 4 off so it will include working the odd weekend.
- Paid breaks of 1.5 hours per shift.
- Great Pension scheme, Sick pay, Death in Service, healthcare cashback scheme.
If you’re looking for a job for life, then apply now.
We appreciate that with this kind of experience, you might not have a CV, so why not call, and speak to Lucy on 0161 883 2126