Branch Manager – Air & Ocean
Are you a commercially astute and experienced Branch Manager from within freight forwarding? Have you got the ability to build your own team? Do you relish a good challenge?
We’re working with one of the world’s largest freight forwarders who are looking for someone pretty special to come in and build up a brand new branch in the Heathrow area.
- You’ll have relevant experience of working at Branch Manager level within freight / logistics.
- It’s essential that you’ve got a strong working knowledge of multimodal operations.
- Naturally, you’ll be a great manager with the ability to mentor, train and develop a team.
- You should be financially aware and be able to budget, forecast and report.
About The Job
- You’ll join as a Branch Manager.
- Your first task will be to build your team as it’s a brand new site!
- You will be responsible for the development of the branch; overseeing sales, operations, site security, H&S as well as finance and recruitment.
- You’ll create the business plan and dedicate yourself to ensuring that the team works to your set KPI’s and financial forecasts.
About The Company
- They are an impressive, global freight forwarder.
- They’ve forecasted huge growth over the next couple of years.
- The staff here are passionate, dedicated and champion the company values.
What You Get
- A handsome salary package.
- Benefits including Pension, 25 days holiday (plus stats) and corporate gym membership.
- Life assurance.
- Company car / Car allowance.
If it’s a challenge that you’re looking for, then this has to be it! Contact Lucy Bailey for more information or apply now.