Business Administrator for Bowmay Consulting
Bowmay Consulting Ltd
Due to company growth, we have a newly created position at Bowmay Consulting for a part time Business Administration Co-ordinator.
Do you love all things admin, process and data!? Want to work with a close knit team of recruiters based in Rochdale? With a business that genuinely promotes work/life balance!?
We are a boutique recruitment firm based in Rochdale close to motorway links. We are recruitment specialists focusing on the textile manufacturing, retail and logistics sectors in the UK.
Due to continued growth, we’re looking to add a part time Business Support Administrator to our team.
What We offer
- Flexible working – something that is offered to all of our team. This is a part time role, hours each day to suit.
- Early finish on a Friday
- Dress down
- Optional monthly ‘keep fit’ sessions
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellbeing coaching sessions
- Team lunch meetings
- Gin bar & juke box in the office!
About The Job
- As the Business Administrator you will be joining a busy, fast paced recruitment office who offer a friendly and inclusive environment. It is a lively office and we need a good sense of humour here!
- You will be joining a business who strive for excellence, who are passionate about their people.
- You’ll report into the MD providing all levels of admin support for recruitment operations, finance and marketing.
- Providing admin support to recruiters to assist with a positive candidate journey.
- You’ll play an integral part in the business to improve/update current internal processes, reporting and internal systems that are used.
- Collating and analysing data and KPI metrics.
- All related recruitment admin duties such as updating job advertisements, updating the CRM system with client and candidate information and invoicing.
- A general interest in marketing would be advantageous.
- You’ll have previous experience in an admin support role.
- You’ll be efficient, excellent attention to detail and highly organised.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written is of paramount importance and is numeracy.
- You’ll understand the importance of quality and service, this is something that we pride ourselves on.
- You’ll be an idea’s person, a self-starter and will love all things admin!
- PC literate with MS Office and preferably the use of CRM systems.
- We’re down to earth, honest and believe in having a fun place to work.
This is a part time position c20 hours per week over 5 days and there will be a mixture of office and home working.
If you have the required admin skills and you’re in commutable distance to Rochdale, then apply now.