Do you love working with data? Creating reports and analysing trends? Have you had exposure to supply chain processes?
We’re looking for an analytical bod who will work in support of the I.T department in this rapidly expanding business in Bury.
- You’ll have previously worked in a similar role as BI / MI Analyst.
- It’s essential that you have advanced MS Office skills as well as ERP systems, and SAP Business Objects.
- Naturally you will have a keen eye for detail with an investigative nature.
- You must be able to prioritise your own workload and be results orientated.
- You will be in commutable distance of Bury.
About The Job
- You’ll join as a Business / Data Analyst.
- Essentially you’ll be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting and analysis of important management information.
- You will extract and manipulate information from various sources such as MS SQL and build new reports in Business Objects.
- As well as regular reporting, you will also work with stakeholders to create bespoke reports.
- It’s a full time, office based role – you do get an earlier finish on Fridays.
About The Company
- They are an impressive supply chain business who, using ethically sourced materials, manufacture sustainable products.
- Their people love working there; their passion is evident when talking to them.
What You Get
- It’s a newly created role so they’re not sure where to pitch it – what salary are you looking for?
- Lots of benefits including your Birthday off, access to well-being practitioners and attendance incentives.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.