Business Development Manager – Textiles
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager, Account Manager or Sales Manager with a proven track record in sales? Have you worked within the textile industry, looking for a flexible role with remote working? Would you like to work for a world leading textile manufacture, whose ethos is on green sustainability? If yes and you’ve got the relevant experience: Apply Today!
- Salary c£70K.
- 10% Bonus.
- Very generous pension scheme.
- Healthcare Package.
- 25 Days Holiday.
- 100% Remote working
- Join as a Business Development Manager covering the UK; you can be based in the North, Midlands or the South.
- 100% remote working, no need to go to the head office, however on-site client visits are expected.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with brands and retailers.
- Develop sales within existing companies.
- Promote the company’s portfolio of products to key stakeholders to initiate collaboration opportunities.
- Work closely with all sectors within the business to strengthen and grow
- the business.
- Work in a modern-day thinking company with sustainability being the key focus of the business.
- Minimum 5 years in the textile industry.
- Minimum 2 Years in sales, Business Development or Marketing.
- Degree in business management or equivalent degree in textiles.
- Knowledge of Supply chain, retail and sourcing.
- Great communicator who is proactive and customer focussed.
- Proven Sales background and track record is crucial.
- A superb world leading textile manufacturer, with a modern way of thinking.
- Key Brand focus is on sustainability, being green and quality.
- Outstanding client database working closely with all major brands.
- Innovative company with advanced technologies.
- Well respected company who look after all staff with fantastic pay and benefits.