Business Development Manager
Have you sold into major contractors or distributors, specifically within construction and industrial markets? Join a global manufacturer based in Lancashire and take a key role in their company. If you’ve got the relevant experience; apply today!
- Salary of £35k-£45k, plus a 20% bonus
- Private healthcare and great benefits package
- Early finish Friday
- Free parking on site
- Join an international manufacturer
- Join as a Business Development Manager, covering Europe.
- You’ll sell their products to new and existing clients.
- Keep producing a constant flow of outbound sales activity.
- You’re also supported by marketing and inbound leads.
- Sell to contractors and distributors, who focus on the construction and industrial markets.
- This role will involve international travel from time to time.
- Work in a fun, professional and expert team in Lancashire.
- Experienced as a Business Development Manager?
- Worked at manufacturers and engineering companies?
- Strong understanding of new business sales and hunting new clients.
- Must be comfortable dealing with distributers, wholesalers and contractors.
- Naturally organised and keen to keep motivated.
- Great communicator and team-builder.
- Commutable to Lancashire, and happy to travel abroad.
- A global manufacturer and well-respected industry leader.
- They have a very successful site in Rossendale, as well as other sites across the globe.
- Classic ‘work-hard, play-hard’ type culture.
- Full of big personalities and people who thrive working in a team.
- Won plenty of enterprise and manufacturing awards over the last 5 years.
- Consistently reinvest profits into their employees and machinery.
- Exciting growth plans and a fast-paced company!
If you’ve got experience as a Business Development Manager and you’re in Lancashire, please apply now!