Bowmay Consulting Limited are recruiting for a CNC Operator on behalf of our client a global manufacturing business.
Are you an experienced CNC Operator looking to join a well-established Manufacturing business with great heritage?
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a CNC Operator role.
- You’ll thrive in working as part of a team.
- Able to work accurately and efficiently on your own initiative.
- You will maintain quality to the highest of standards.
About The Job
- This is a key role working in a Manufacturing Operations Team.
- You will be responsible for loading materials and operating CNC or conventional profile and router machines.
- You’ll ensure all-secondary operation and requirements are completed and parts ready for dispatch.
- Ensure all dispatches are packed appropriately to maintain quality.
- Responsible for checking parts and segregating non-conformances.
- You will ensure machines are topped up with oil and coolant to ensure they run correctly.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings for manufacturing.
- A forklift truck licence would be advantageous.
About The Company
- Highly reputable global manufacturer.
- Award winning excellent working environment.
- Impressive business, genuine leader in their field.
What You Get
- Annual salary up to £25k
- A generous and superb benefits package.
If you are an experienced CNC Operator, please apply now for immediate interview.