CNC Setter Operator – Manufacturing
Bowmay Consulting Limited are recruiting for a CNC Lathe Setter/Operator on behalf of our client, a global manufacturing business.
Are you an experienced CNC Setter/Operator looking to join a well-established Manufacturing business with great heritage?
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a CNC Lathe Setter/Operator role.
- It’s preferable if you’ve got DOOSAN programming and operating experience as well as exposure to LIVE tooling.
- You’ll thrive working as part of a team.
- You’re able to work accurately and efficiently on your own initiative.
- You will maintain quality to the highest of standards.
- A forklift truck licence would be advantageous.
About The Job
- This is a key role working in a Manufacturing Operations Team.
- You will be responsible for loading materials and operating a variety of CNC or conventional profile and router machines.
- You’ll ensure all-secondary operation and requirements are completed and parts ready for dispatch.
- Ensure all goods are packed appropriately to maintain quality.
- Responsible for checking parts and segregating non-conformances.
- You will ensure machines are topped up with oil and coolant to ensure they run correctly.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings for manufacturing.
About The Company
- Highly reputable global manufacturer.
- Award winning excellent working environment.
- Impressive business, a genuine leader in their field.
What You Get
- A highly competitive annual salary.
- A generous benefits package.
If you are an experienced CNC Operator, please apply now for immediate interview.