Creeler /Labourer – Textiles
Regardless of whether it was yesterday or 20 years ago, if you’ve previously worked in a weaving shed as a creeler then we want to hear from you.
We are partnering with this impressive textile manufacturer in the heart of Lancashire who are currently experiencing high demand of their products and have an overflowing order book.
- If you’ve done weaving, knotting, spinning, twisting, or carding then this could be a great role for you to apply for.
- We’re looking for someone dexterous with nimble fingers and a great work ethic, who can lift some heavy weighted creels.
- if you’ve worked on Dewtex machines that would be a great help as well.
The Job Role:
- It’s a 4 on / 4 off shift working days (7am – 7pm) your breaks are paid for up to 1.5 hours.
- You will be working as part of a team and helping in all areas of the weaving shed.
- You will be handling the yarns and packing them, loading, and unloading of warp and weft creels.
About the company:
The place has a family feel to it and the team are quite tight as some of them have worked together for over 30 years; it’s essential that you have the right attitude to fit in.
We’re partnering with this textile manufacturer in the heart of Lancashire who at this moment in time, have quite an ageing workforce – the majority of whom are coming up to retirement, and are looking for people urgently to come and fill these positions.
What you Get:
- Salary c£19,000 depending on experience
- Working days 7am – 7pm
- Shift pattern 4 on 4 off so it will include working the odd weekend.
- Paid breaks of 1.5 hours per shift.
- Great Pension scheme, Sick pay, Death in Service, healthcare cashback scheme.
If you’re looking for a job for life, then apply now.
We appreciate that with this kind of experience, you might not have a CV, so why not call the Bowmay office and speak to Lucy