Design Manager – Textiles
Are you looking for a hands-on role? Experienced with print, weave and embroidery…? Join a traditional home textile business in Bury and have a big impact on the company!
· You’ll have plenty of experience in the textile industry.
· A perfect person would be someone who has focused on home textiles.
· You should have a degree in some kind of textile discipline.
· Management experience is important.
· A natural communicator and switched-on.
· Commutable to Bury.
About The Job
· Join as a Design Manager.
· Help the team to create new and innovative textile products.
· Work closely with customers to inspire new designs and manage their expectations.
· Build processes out and scale up the operational side.
· There’s plenty of training to support you.
· Work from their modern site in Bury, or from home to suit you.
About The Company
- A traditional home textile business.
- They supply to major high street retailers
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base.
- Ambitious plans to grow over the next 5 years.
What You Get
· They’re paying an attractive salary.
· Staff discounts and free parking.
· Early finish on a Friday.
· Pension contributions.
· Plus a lot more perks.
If you’re skilled in Design Manager and have leadership experience, please apply now!