Designer – Home Textiles
Are you an experienced textile designer? Do you want to work for an amazing company who are a desired employer in the Northwest?
Have you got experience of designing soft furnishings / homewares? Do you have what it takes to join an award-winning business who specialise in home textiles?
- You will have a Design Degree as a minimum within textiles (print, weave, or embroidery) with homeware experience.
- You will have knowledge of trend prediction and forecasting with a good knowledge of current design trends.
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working with textile design.
- You’ll have the ability to develop good customer relationships.
- A sound knowledge of Nedgraphics, AVA or similar design software would be desirable
- You’ll need to be incredibly passionate, and results driven with amazing creativity and drawing skills.
The Job role:
- We are looking to recruit an experienced, Designer to join the business at a very exciting time, where expansion is just around the corner.
- You will be creating exciting artwork to internal briefs for selection whilst also designing to customer specifications and briefs.
- This is a fast-paced role where you will be required to work under pressure without cutting corners.
- You will be in a customer facing role and will be accountable for your own product area which will involve meeting design and selection deadlines.
About the Company:
- A traditional home textile business.
- They supply to major high street retailers
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base.
- Ambitious plans to grow over the next 5 years.
What you get:
- Staff discounts and free parking.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Pension contributions.
- Plus, a lot more perks.