Are you an Engineer Surveyor? Do you have a strong understanding and respect for all things health and safety? Have you previously worked in a mechanical engineering in a service inspection role? Are you methodical and have a structured approach to your work?
We’re partnering with an established company based in the heart of Lancashire who provide professional, reliable, and hassle-free engineering inspection services, creating trust and building long term relationships.
- You must have a HNC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- You’ll be home based in the North West; you will be travelling to customer premises around the North West and on occasion in accordance with business needs travel around the UK as and when required.
- You’ll have previously worked in an engineering discipline with associated in-service inspection.
- Knowledge and understanding of statutory regulations such as LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH, and British Standards is essential.
- You must have exceptional customer service skills as you will be liaising with customers on sites.
About the Job:
- You will provide inspection services on all types of plant and equipment including lifts, lifting equipment, pressure systems, power presses, press brakes and local exhaust ventilation.
- You will be carrying out high quality inspections for clients ensuring that all statutory examinations and contractual inspection obligations of the customers plant and equipment are met.
- Produce high quality error free reports of technical content and issue these to the customers in a timely manner.
About the Company:
- A well-respected and well-established family run business.
- A very strong and experienced team of industry professionals.
- They believe in going the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Based in Rossendale in their new state of the art facilities.
What you get:
- Up to £40k DOE
- 31 days holiday, rising with service.
- Pension scheme.
- Company car.
- Mobile Phone.
- Company credit card.
- Home based but with travel to customer’s premises and the office in Rossendale.