European Road Freight Account Manager
Do you have account management skills/experience? Have you worked with freight or logistics? Are you an excellent communicator with a passion for providing an excellent service to customers? would you like to work within a vibrant and highly innovative team? then This is a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial leading logistics company.
What you get:
- £25k-£35k depending on experience.
- 25 days + Bank holidays
- Pension, holidays, and your birthday off.
- Childs first day of school off work.
- Flexible lunch breaks, take less time at lunch and finish early!
- Generous twice annual bonus for all staff based on companies’ performance
- Personal development through training and education programs.
- Fun place to work with lots of social events each week – Pizza Fridays!!
- Ride to work scheme.
- Counselling service.
- Sickness benefit reward.
- Have you worked as an Account Manager before?
- You must have the ability to sell into; and manage existing business.
- You must have sold import / road freight services.
- Be a great team player, as a close working relationship with all aspects of the business is key.
- You’ll need an entrepreneurial mindset, with the initiative to seek out other business opportunities
- Great communicator, with a positive and pro-active approach to work.
- Work effectively with positive conflict to generate new ideas and approaches.
- To be the one point of contact for our clients, with a complete 360 responsibility of quoting and managing our client’s shipments and expectations and manage your client’s import and export operation from inception through to completion.
- Select appropriate carrier/ haulier as to maximise profits
- Manage key clients, selling import / road freight services, to large global businesses.
- Seek, develop, and secure new opportunities from existing business.
- Be responsible for ensuring goods are cleared in a timely manner working closely with the customs Bureau team to ensure no delays
- Arrange regular client check-ups, via zoom or face to face.
- Work closely with Internal teams to ensure the seamless movement of cargo from origin to destination.
About the company:
- Entrepreneurial leading Logistics company with huge international presence who are experts in freight and global shipping.
- Rapid growth of over 25% YoY.
- High-achieving team who have a community spirt like no other.
- Regularly recognises and reward’s all their employees.
- They reinvest profits into team development and have won several specialist industry awards.