Export Account Manager
Are you an experienced Export Account Manager from a haulier background? Have you got a strong working knowledge of European Road Freight??
We’re partnering with a global freight forwarder with a site in Cannock who are looking to strengthen their EXPORT team.
- First and foremost, you will either have worked recently or work currently in a similar role within freight forwarding
- You’ll be a team player and will enjoy working as part of a small and close-knit team
- It’s essential that you’ve got a strong working knowledge of European Road Freight and Import / Export operations; your bias being Export of course – We’re looking for a minimum of 2 years experience in this kind of role
- If you’ve got experience in Customs that would be highly desirable but not essential
- This role is office based in Cannock and you should live in the area
About The Job
- You’ll look after your own set of accounts; these will be manufacturers mainly
- You will be providing quotations for LCL, FCL and Groupage bookings to be exported around the World
- It will be your responsibility to ensure your customer bookings are fulfilled and seeing through the process to delivery at destination
About The Company
- They’re an award-winning global freight forwarder
- They provide an excellent work environment with lots of team spirit!
What You Get
- A market rate salary
- Standard benefits package
- On-site parking
If you’ve got the road freight experience and have worked as an Import / Export Operator, then please apply now! For a faster response, why not call and speak to Lucy Bailey.