Are you a bit of an export expert?
We are looking for someone to join a busy export operations team where it will be your responsibility to ensure all relevant and required export documentation is completed correctly and on time.
- You will have more than 12 months experience in a similar role where you’re responsible for the timely completion of all paperwork for worldwide exports.
- It is essential that you’ve previously completed documents such as Certificates of Origin, Bills of Lading, Waybills and EUR1’s.
- This is a really busy team and you need to be on form all the time – ready to decline a customers booking if their account is on hold, ready to stay a little later when the “ship” hits the fan, ready to fight for the last slice of pepperoni on pizza Friday!
- Whilst there is a LOT of paperwork, you will also need to have confidence to talk to customers and third parties by telephone.
- There’s no question that your attention to detail is spot on.
About The Job
- Working in support of the management team you’ll ensure that the documentation for all bookings / shipments is present and correct.
- You’ll manage the whole documentation process from the point of booking through to delivery of goods to destination.
- If you don’t know what Certificates of Origin, Bills of Lading, Waybills and EUR1 forms are, then this is not the job for you.
- You’ll be based in Wythenshawe within a great team!
About The company
- They are a highly respected freight forwarding business who love to invest in their people!
- They’ve won lots of awards and have a worldwide presence.
What You Get
- A highly competetive salary + great perks!
- Annual bonus
- Incentive schemes