Export / Import Operator – Engineering
Are you experienced in export/import? Do you have relevant accreditations/certifications in import/export? Can you start a new role in May?
We’re working exclusively with a highly reputable manufacturer in Rochdale who are seeking an experienced Export / Import Operator to join them on a permanent basis.
- It’s essential that you’ve worked in a similar role with experience in importing and exporting goods worldwide.
- Ideally, you’ll have used SAP before, but this is only desirable.
- You’ll be happy in a busy and fast-paced role and thrive working under pressure.
- Requires 2-3 years’ experience of working within an import/export function in manufacturing.
About The Role
- Working as a key player within the contracts team, it will be your responsibility to look after the import and export operations.
- Working with external freight forwarders and couriers you’ll arrange transportation of goods worldwide both import and export via air, road and sea.
- There will be lots of liaison with internal departments including production, purchasing and finance as well as liaising with other sites around the world.
- You will needs experience of varying types of payment terms including LCs.
About The Company
- They are an impressive manufacturer in Rochdale.
- They’ve won lots of awards and have a global presence.
- The people we’ve placed here over the years just love it – they really do look after their staff.
What You Get
- An above market average salary.
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Life Assurance x3.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Great Sick Pay scheme.
If this sounds right up your street, then apply today!