Fabric Inspector – Nights
Do you have high attention to detail? Can you work nights 6pm – 6am?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Fabric Inspector to join an exceptional textile manufacturing business in Huddersfield on a contract basis covering the night shift for a period of 12 weeks.
- You will have a keen eye for detail with the ability to spot any anomalies in the fabrics that are produced.
- You’ll have previous experience of running mechanical equipment / machinery.
- It would be great if you’ve previously worked as a fabric inspector or similar but it’s not essential.
- This is a physical role so you must be fit and healthy; able to lift and carry heavy items and be on your feet for the duration of your shift.
About The Job
- You’ll be responsible for inspecting all fabrics produced, analysing for visual faults using a Maag inspection machine.
- Good English and Numerical skills are essential to run the machinery and for recording inspection figures on daily output forms.
- Keeping the machinery clean and safe at all times is key.
- During quiet periods, you’ll muck in with the rest of the team, undertaking any ad-hoc duties such as keeping the shop floor and warehouse tidy.
- You’ll work the nightshift 6pm – 6am and be able to commit to working temporary for 3 Months.
About The Company
- They’ve been in business for many years with an excellent reputation in their field.
- They are a Textile manufacturer based in West Yorkshire.
What You Get
- An hourly rate of £9.50 per hour with a shift allowance of £1.53ph throughout the core night time period.
If you’re immediately available and you think you can do the job, please apply now. For faster results, please contact the Lucy Baileyon 0161 883 2126.