We are looking to recruit a Fabric Technologist for one of our clients in Greater Manchester, a leader in interior markets.
- With at least 3 years fabric technologist experience you will also have the confidence to work independently and a strong team dynamic.
- You’ll be highly organised, you’ll be confident managing your worn workload, we someone who can work really well independently but as part of a wider team too as you’ll be working with all area’s of the business.
- A positive attitude is a must!
- It is desirable that you are educated at a degree level or equivalent in a textile discipline.
- You will have a real passion for textiles, you will keep abreast of current designs and trends and a good eye for materials.
- A good understanding of International Fire Retardant Standards and fabric testing.
- A range of knowledge on weaving, finishing, dyeing and printing, with an understanding of various fabric testing.
- You’ll be a real go-getter person, with a drive to exceed!
- Reporting into the Group Technical & Quality Manager, you will maintain tight controls of all aspects of the Fabric Development Process, Specifications and ongoing Quality Assurance & Control systems.
- You will be responsible to ensure all test certificates, test methods are in place for the product range.
- Implement and maintain systems relating to all technical and quality aspects of the role.
- You will create specifications for all products.
- Analyse new product samples and be aware of current legislation and present on your findings.
- A leading global supplier for interior markets supplying to major UK retailers.
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- Modern and vibrant offices.
- You’re surrounded by experts who’ll support you.
What You Get
- £30k basic salary, plus company pension, free parking, childcare vouchers.
- They’re a business that can offer real career development opportunities.
- Join a fantastic business with a brilliant presence in their field.
- This is an urgent role and we can offer immediate start following interview.
If you have the required experience, then get in touch now for more information!