Facilities and Health & Safety Administrator
Are you an experienced administrator? Do you enjoy a varied role? Have you ever had any exposure to H&S and facilities?
This is a newly created role so it’s a great opportunity to go in and make it your own! Join a truly great business (we know this as have placed successfully with them for almost 5 years!) on a permanent basis and watch your career soar.
- You’ll be a strong and structured administrator who is capable of working off your own steam.
- In an ideal world, you will have previously worked within Health & Safety and know what “AEO” is.
- You will be as happy covering front of house as you will in your main role; everyone helps out here.
- You will have a full, clean driving licence – travel to other sites will be required occasionally.
About The Job
- You’ll join as a Facilities and Health & Safety Administrator.
- It’s a brand new role, so your duties will expand to incorporate more over time.
- You’ll be working closely with the Business Services Director, providing support across H&S and facilities.
- You will assist with H&S audits across a number of UK sites.
- You’ll be responsible for 3 key areas in your role: Front of House, Soft Service and Hard Services.
About The Company
- They are a leading Freight Forwarder with multiple sites in the UK and around the World.
- They’ve won multiple awards.
- Their turnover grows at a steady rate year on year.
- People love working there and they stay for many years.
What You Get
- A salary of £24-28k.
- Loads of perks including flexible hours, childcare vouchers and corporate discounts.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual bonus.
- Free parking.
If this role sounds right up your street, apply now or call and speak to Lucy.