Are you a finance graduate with some hands on experience? Or maybe you’re an experienced analyst who is minimum AAT part qualified? Do you want to join an expanding business in the North West?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business which has just seen it’s annual turnover double in the past year. It’s a newly created role where you’ll work in support of the Financial Controller.
- It’s preferable that you have a strong academic background with a focus on finance / accounts / business.
- You’ll love working with numbers and will be highly analytical.
- Although you’ll work behind a lot of spreadsheets, you’ll still need to be a great communicator in order to maintain business relationships with suppliers and customers alike.
- It’s essential that you have advanced MS Excel skills.
- Whilst it would be beneficial if you’ve previously worked within the Logistics sector, it is not essential.
About The Job
- You’ll join as a Finance Analyst.
- It’s a varied role working in support of the Financial Controller.
- There will be lots of analysis, forecasting and manipulation of data.
- You will be hands-on with investment and expansion planning and execution; there will be lots of projects!
- Day to day duties will include pricing, reporting and sales invoicing.
About The Company
- They are part of a home delivery network within a large group of companies.
- They’ve recently modernised their offices to provide a comfortable and inviting work environment.
What You Get
- A highly competitve salary.
- Company benefits.
- Progression prospects.
For more information, please call the office and speak to Lucy on 0161 883 2126