Are you an experienced Finance Manager or Accountant? Have you worked within the manufacturing sector? Can you offer flexibility and a can-do attitude?
Join this growing business who offer flexible working hours, hard-work incentives and a guaranteed Christmas bonus.
- It’s essential that you’ve previously worked at the level of Finance Manager or Accountant.
- Ideally you’ll have a financial qualification such as AAT or CIMA, however we also appreciate the experience a QBE can bring to a business.
- You’ll be happy working full time from the office; they’re a hands-on business and lots of customers still pay by cash on a daily basis so you need to be around to process.
- You’ve got to be a people person and have the ability to work closely with staff at all levels.
- You definitely won’t be a clock watcher!
About The Job
- You’ll join as a Finance Manager; the current encumbant will be looking to retire once you’ve learnt the ropes.
- It’s a solid FM role where you’ll manage Sales, Purchase & Nominal ledgers.
- You will be responsible for Cash Flow, Petty Cash and Bank Reconciliation.
- It’s important to note that you will also process the Weekly Payroll so you’ll need a good understanding of the HR side of things; ie. sickness and holiday calculations.
- You will process Tax and VAT returns and provide relevant information for the Management Accounts.
About The Company
- They are a thriving manufacturer in the North East who have worked very hard to create a welcoming and happy culture.
- They work hard and play hard.
- Last year was their best financial year ever and they are continuing to grow.
What You Get
- A salary of £25-35k depending on experience.
- 4% company pension contribution.
- Regular salary reviews.
- Christmas bonus.