Financial Controller – Textiles
Are you a Financial Controller with a background in Manufacturing or Production? This opportunity could be just what you are looking for. This forward-thinking manufacturer in Rochdale has an impressive customer base and an excellent reputation within their industry.
- A long-standing and reputable Rochdale manufacturer.
- They design and manufacture bespoke products.
- They sell to a broad range of industries which includes automotive, aerospace and the military.
- Bowmay has worked with this business for a long time and has made many a successful placement throughout their periods of growth – our candidates love working here!
- As a Financial Controller, you will have overall financial responsibility for the company.
- You’ll oversee all operations including reporting, invoicing, cash management, stock control, sales ledger, purchase ledger, nominal ledger and fixed assets.
- You will be a key member of the management team and will present to the corporate heads at Monthly Management Meetings.
- A big part of this role will be maintaining precise product costings and improving profitability by identifying and get to grips with inefficiencies and waste in the production cycle.
- You’ll liaise and work closely with the production and shop-floor staff.
- Based in Rochdale.
The Ideal Candidate
- It would be preferable that you be a fully qualified Accountant, however, you may also be a strong QBE.
- You must be tenacious and have the ability to challenge obstacles which arise from the production team.
- It’s essential that you have strong product costing experience and exposure to FX transactions.
- Based in Rochdale, Greater Manchester – easily accessible from Heywood, Bury, Huddersfield, Oldham and Manchester
What You Get
- A competitive salary
- 33 days holiday
- Life Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- If you have the desirable and essential skills as outlined above and you are ready for a new challenge then click apply now!
- Interviews can be held at short notice.
- It is likely to be a two-stage interview process.