Financial Controller – Wholesale Textiles
Are you an experienced Financial Controller with an ACA/ACCA qualification? Maybe you’re a strong Management Accountant ready for the next step? Have you got good knowledge of FRS102 and Companies Act requirements?
Partnering exclusively with this wonderful business in Bury, we’re looking for a dynamic Financial Controller who will be responsible for the day to day, effective running of the Finance department.
Now is a great time to join due to exciting growth plans!
- You’ll have previously controlled the finances for an SME that has demonstrated growth; either as a Financial Controller, Finance Manager or Management Accountant.
- It’s highly desirable that you are an ACCA/ACA qualified Accountant.
- This role will suit someone who has a background in Audit.
- Ideally you’ll have worked within an international business who import and export goods worldwide so as to understand the various TAX requirements.
- It’s essential that you’re a people person as you’ll be a key player in the finance team; there will be lots of interaction and relationship building with stakeholders, banks, advisors and auditors.
About The Job
- You’ll join as Financial Controller and work closely with the FD.
- You will prepare, submit and report the management accounts.
- It’s also down to you to prepare annual statutory financial statements and supply supporting audit information including group consolidation.
- VAT returns, P11D’s and Corporation Tax returns will also be your responsibility.
- You will get involved in ad-hoc financial projects in support of the Board.
- Any other reporting or analysis which may be required.
About The Company
- At this company it’s all about YOU – they want to ensure that their staff are happy; this certainly shows with the amount of long-serving members of staff they have.
- They care about our planet, making sure their products are ethically sourced and manufactured.
What You Get
- A competitive salary; please state upon application what you are looking for.
- Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Free fruit.
- Access to mental health and well-being practitioners.
- Attendance incentive scheme.