Group Electrical Maintenance & Installation Engineer – North Manchester Textiles
Are you a time-served Electrical Engineer? Do you have experience of working with PLC’s? Can you repair electrical faults on machinery and equipment as well as installing?
This highly respected group of companies in North Manchester is looking for a dedicated and experienced Electrical Maintenance / Installation Engineer. Having recruited for this company for almost 20 years, we can genuinely vouch for them as being a great employer!
- You’ll be a time-served Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
- It’s essential that you’ve got experience in fault-finding and repairs.
- In an ideal world, you’ll have had exposure previously to textile machinery.
- You will have hands-on experience with AC/DC drives and PLC’s.
- ATEX experience is highly advantageous.
- You will have a full, clean driving licence and your own transport; you’ll be required to work at multiple sites around Manchester & Lancashire.
About The Job
- As the Group Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you’ll work as part of a well-established and committed team of engineers across a handful of sites around Greater Manchester and Lancashire.
- You’ll be fault-finding and repairing as well as preventitive and planned maintenance.
- The role will involve new installations of machinery and equipment.
- You’ll carry out legislative testing of equipment and systems.
- You will improve process efficiencies through elimination of downtime with the use of the PPM system and C.I.P. process
- Working with the management team, you’ll help in identifying areas of concern and implementing process improvements.
- Along with the engineers across the business, you’ll be on an on-call rota for out of hours emergencies.
- You’ll work in line with all company Health & Safety procedures and promote these across the team.
About The Company
- They are an impressive textile manufacturer with a number of sites around Greater Manchester and Lancashire.
- They have an excellent reputation as an employer and business alike.
What You Get
- A salary of up to £42,000.
- 15% rate increase for call-outs
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
If you think this is the job for you, then please apply now!