Group FP&A Analyst – Freight Forwarding
Are you newly qualified or finalist CIMA? Are you looking for an operational role within finance where you can be a key member of the Business Control team? Do you enjoy reporting and analysis?
This is a brand new role to the business! Before you read on, please be aware that this role will involve some UK travel.
- You’ll have worked in a similar role as an FP&A Analyst or Finance Business Partner.
- Ideally you’ll have a recent CIMA qualification but we can also accept applications from finalists / strong part qualified candidates who are actively studying.
- It would be highly advantageous if you have previously worked within Freight Forwarding.
- You will be highly analytical and numerate with advanced MS Excel / data modelling skills and experience of working with ERP / BI systems.
- We’re looking for someone motivated, ambitious and naturally inquisitive. An excellent communicator.
About The Job
- It’s a newly created role – you’ll join as an FP&A Analyst / Finance Business Partner.
- Working closely with branch Financial Controllers around the UK, you’ll be responsible for helping to develop the business further by providing real time analysis and financial projections.
- Functions you’ll perform will include; creating and maintaining company budgets & forecasts, variance analysis and support with business commentaries/presentations and KPI development and reporting.
- You’ll monitor, question and challenge operational performance from a financial perspective.
- Most of your role can be carried out from your base of the Bradford office, however there will be occasions where you’ll be required to attend meetings at other branches around the UK.
About The Company
- They are a global freight forwarding business with an excellent reputation.
- There have been no staff casualties due to the current pandemic; if anything the business has grown rapidly!
What You Get
- A competitive salary
- Laptop, mobile phone and company credit card
- Company pension scheme
- Standard holidays