HR Administrator – Part Time
Looking for a part time role in HR? Want to join a dynamic business where you’ll work in support of a very busy HR management team?
Partnering exclusively with this growing business in South Manchester, we are looking to find an experienced HR Administrator to join the business on a part time, permanent basis.
- You’ll have previously worked within HR administration and have an understanding of the basics
- You will need to be a strong character in order to ensure internal procedures are being followed correctly and in line with current legislation
- It is essential that you have strong communication skills as well as high attention to detail
- Naturally you’ll be an amazing administrator from Human Resources
- You’ll be happy in an administrative role and not be looking for progression any time soon
Your New Job
- You’ll be responsible for all HR administration across a number of sites around the UK (please note, there will be no travel required as part of this role)
- As part of your daily duties, you’ll manage attendance and personnel files and assist with the training & development matrix
- You will raise offer letters and contracts of employment
- You’ll be working around 25 hours per week Monday to Friday
- They are a growing group of companies with their head office based close to Manchester Airport
- We’ve placed lots of people here due to growth over the past three years
What You Get
- A salary of c£20k (pro rata c£12k per annum)
- 20 days holiday pro rata
- Benefits package including attendance incentive scheme, pension and more
- Team building opportunities annually (sometimes more often)
If you like what you’ve seen so far, please apply now – for best results please call Lucy to discuss.