HR and Operations Administrator – Home Textiles
Are you a strong administrator? Are you meticulous when it comes to organisation? Do you have an interest in HR or have worked in HR?
Partnering with this fantastic home textiles business in Bury, we are looking to find an enthusiastic HR Administrator to join the business on a full time, permanent basis.
- You’ll have previously worked as an administrator for at least 12 months.
- It is essential that you have strong communication skills as well as high attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills as this will require important documentation to be accurate.
- Naturally you’ll be an amazing administrator with an interest in Human Resources or have worked in Human Resources.
Your New Job:
- You’ll be responsible for all HR administration around the onboarding of new staff.
- You will be documenting operational changes and health and safety procedures updating and amending where necessary.
- As part of your daily duties, you’ll manage personnel files
- There will be lots of involvement with recruitment side of the business especially the onboarding segment, you will raise offer letters and contracts of employment
About the Company:
- A traditional home textile business.
- They supply to major high street retailers
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base.
- Ambitious plans to grow over the next 5 years.
What you get:
- Staff discounts and free parking.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Pension contributions.
Plus, a lot more perks.