HR Assistant / Advisor
Are you a HR Assistant or Advisor with c3 years experience? Are you looking to join a business who can offer personal development? Do you have the ability to engage with employees?
We’re looking for a special someone who will join this impressive business in Stockport as a HR Assistant / HR Advisor.
- Ideally you will have commenced your CIPD or have a vested interest in HR.
- It’s essential that you’ve previously worked in a HR team and have a good understanding / working knowledge of employment law and guidance.
- You’ll either be a really strong HR Assistant, ready to move up a level or a HR Advisor wanting a new challenge.
- You should be flexible in your approach and you’ll absolutely be a people person!
About The Job
- You’ll join a well-established Human Resource team in an exceptional business.
- Working closely with the Head of HR and the wider team you will provide general support and advice.
- You will also provide support with absence management, policy & procedure management and employer engagement activities.
- In addition, you will get involved in the recruitment process.
About The Company
- They are a reputable retailer based near Cheadle, Stockport.
- Their recent growth has been nothing short of outstanding.
- The business thrives because of it’s people; you’ll be one of those people!
What You Get
- Depending on experience you can achieve a salary between £24-30k.
- They have a list of incentives and perks which just keeps growing!
- Annual bonus.