HR Generalist – Logistics
Are you an experienced and credible HR professional looking for a step up to HR Business Partner? Are you based in Manchester but with multi-site Human Resources experience? Do you enjoy a role that incorporates both recruitment and development?
We’re recruiting for a HR Business Partner / HR Generalist who will work in an autonomous role within a larger HR function. This is a brand-new role created due to the company’s projected growth for 2022.
- It’s essential that you’ve got over 5 years’ experience in a similar role – either as a manager or Business Partner.
- You’ll have special interest in the recruitment side of HR, due to a huge recruitment drive for the company in 2022.
- You will be a forward thinker, someone who is a great communicator and is able to build strong stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- You must have strong influencing skills and a passion for embedding core values to help develop people.
- You will have the ability to work autonomously and make decisions whilst also supporting the Head of HR.
- Due to the fast pace of the role, it’s preferred that you’ve previously worked for a multi-site business.
- CIPD Qualification is desirable.
About the job:
- You will be responsible for the recruitment and induction of individuals into the business across all its UK sites.
- You will be responsible for driving learning and development through the organisation.
- You will be based in the Manchester office Monday to Friday.
- You will be supporting the Head of HR and the leadership team in all areas of HR within your specialist division.
About The Company:
- They are a global freight forwarder with multiple sites in the UK.
- Your team is the selling point here – you’ll work with some fantastic People!
- Exciting opportunity as the company is forecasting huge growth plans for 2022, it’s a great time to join.
What You Get:
- A competitive salary depending on experience – please state your salary expectations upon application.
- Company pension scheme.
- Life Assurance x2 salary.
- Ride to work scheme.
- 25 days holidays plus BH.