HR Manager – Manufacturing
Are you an experienced HR Manager with a proven track record of working in a global manufacturing business? We have a really exciting opportunity to play a pivotal part and take a lead role in shaping the company and its culture. Our client is a truly exceptional business and they’re looking for exceptional talent to take on this role.
If you’re looking for an innovative, world leading business who hold very strong values and ethics where you can genuinely make a difference, then this could be the opportunity for you!
- We need someone who is passionate about people, engaging, an idea’s person and someone who can operate at board level.
- You’ll hold a bachelor’s degree & will be CIPD qualified.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a generalist HR Manager or HR Business Partner in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of UK employment law & legislation, employee relations, T&D and developing competencies with an understanding of payroll.
About The Job:
- Reporting to the Global HR Director based in Europe you will manage a UK team of 4.
- You will provide coaching and development for the management team, driving a performance culture that will support future business development and expansion of the site.
- You will be contributing to and steering strategy development, that will lead to the strategic business goal of building a ‘One Team Culture’,
- You will be required to engage and empower employees, in improving communication, developing competencies.
- Engagement and development are key. You will be responsible for formal and informal negotiations on pay and conditions and oversee and implement plans for employee and management training and development.
- As part of working with a global business, there will be a requirement to work alongside the HR departments in other countries.
- A world leading specialist manufacturer based in North Lincolnshire.
- Key focus is on sustainability, being green and quality.
- Innovative company with advanced technologies.
- Well respected company who look after all staff with attractive pay and benefits.
What you Get:
- Basic salary £60-80k DOE + up to 15% bonus.
- Very generous pension scheme.
- Healthcare package.
- 25 days holiday
- Progression opportunities.