If you have at least 2 years experience within ocean import operations and are looking for a fresh start, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business in South Manchester.
- You’ll be based in a lively team of operators
- Timely and accurate completion of all ocean import activities for a lot of retail customers
- Daily liaison with customers / partners / 3rd parties in the UK and Overseas
- Responsible for the day to day running of allocated LCL import trades
- Tracking shipments and regular liaison with shipping lines and carriers
- Review supplier performance, suggest and implement change where necessary
- Raising invoices for customers and agents
- Monitoring supplier performance
- up to £25K + benefits
- It is important that you have previous, relevant experience within ocean import operations
- You’ll be used to working in a fast-paced environment, handling high volume imports
- As with all roles within an important business, you must have excellent time management skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- You’ll be committed and keen to get the job done – demonstrate personal drive
- You need to be flexible and adaptable to change
- You’d be working in a really vibrant team; there’s no room for wallflowers here – there is lots of banter, noise and stress at times
- Able to commit to working the core hours of 9am – 5.30pm
- A Global freight forwarder
- We’ve placed lots of people here over the past few years and the feedback is great!
- They are a very well respected and award-winning business who offer amazing career progression and personal development
What’s the process?
- Send us your CV and if you’re shortlisted we’ll call you straight away
- 1st and 2nd stage interview process
- Ideally we need someone on board ASAP