Inside Sales Executive – Logistics
Are you customer service driven with an interest in sales? Or maybe you’re experienced in sales but wanting a less target-driven role? If you’re looking to join a business still in it’s infancy where you can grow with it, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- It’s essential that you’re a people person.
- Ideally you’ll have worked in sales previously but this is not essential; what we want is someone who is confident enough to convert leads into sales.
- You’ll like working as part of a team.
- Naturally you’ll be a competent user of MS Office and be able to navigate CRM systems.
About The Job
- This role has opened up due to growth.
- You’ll manage all incoming enquiries from from existing and potential customers; contacting by telephone to follow up, maximising sales opportunities.
- You will build and maintain customer relationships.
- You’ll need some reporting skills as you’ll be analysing sales information for management, keeping an eye on trends etc.
About The Company
- They are a niche logistics business with an interesting USP.
- The management is great and you’ll be supported massively throughout your journey.
What You Get
- A salary of £18-25K depending on experience.
- Company pension.
- Discretionary bonus.
To find out more please call the office on 0161 883 2126.