Insurance Administrator – Freight Forwarding
Are you an experienced administrator? Have you ever processed insurance claims or similar? Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Due to phenomenal growth, the insurance team for this large freight forwarder in Manchester is looking for some administration support on a permanent basis.
- It’s essential that you’ve previously held an administrative role.
- You’ll also have a strong customer focus and enjoy handling queries on the telephone as well as by email.
- You should be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines; the ability to adapt to change is also a key trait.
About The Job
- You’ll be responsible for opening new insurance claims for various sites around the UK.
- You will manage each claim accordingly, liaising with internal colleagues as well as external customers and suppliers.
- In addition you’ll provide quotations for Marine Cargo insurance.
- It will also be your responsibilty to manage the fleet motor insurance for the UK sites.
About The Company
- They are a global freight forwarder.
- The Manchester site is modern and welcoming with lots of car parking.
- We’ve placed many people here across the group – the feedback from candidates has been brilliant!
- They’ve got massive growth plans
What You Get
- A competitive salary.
- Corporate gym membership.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
We anticipate lots of applications, if you feel that you stand out, please call and speak to Lucy