Internal Sales Support – Freight Forwarding
Do you have a background in freight forwarding and have a passion for sales? Are you wanting a desk-based role where you’ll get involved with the daily sales activities? Can you start ASAP?
We’re looking for someone who has already got experience in Air/Ocean/Road freight operations who is interested in a more sales based role.
You’ll be predominently based from home but must still be present to the business; you’ll need to be able to travel in to one of the UK sites regularly therefore you’ll need to live in either Staffordshire, Greater Manchester, Leicester, Essex or West Yorkshire.
- It’s essential that you have recent experience of working within either Air, Ocean Or Road freight operations, both Import & Export
- You’ll have a good understanding of pricing
- You will be confident and able to upsell products and services to your customers
- You should be self-motivated and able to plan your own daily work load
About The Role
- You’ll work very much in support of the Business Development team to increase sales
- You will provide quotations for road, air and sea freight as well as negotiating and setting rates
- Keeping an eye on what competitors are doing differently as well as bringing new ideas to the table
About The Company
- They are a global freight forwarding business
What You Get
- A competitve salary
- The ability to work remotely
- Standard benefits package
If you’re experienced in freight and enjoy sales then please apply now!