A brand new requirement for an experienced IT Helpdesk support with our client based in the Rochdale area.
Are you looking to join an expanding and progressive business? One that can offer genuine career development opportunities? A hardworking, yet fun place to be? Then read on….
- You’ll have at least 2 years experience in a similar IT role.
- You’ll be a great communicator at all levels including staff, customers and suppliers.
- We need someone who is organized with amazing attention to detail.
- Naturally, you’ll be analytical with good problem solving skills.
- If you have experience of ERP systems and internal software Knowledge, then that would be highly advantageous.
- This is a full time position and will require occasional out of hours or weekend work so we do need someone with that flexibility.
About the Job
- As IT helpdesk you will be responsible for all IT related issue’s from staff alongside the managed service provider.
- You’ll focus on operational efficiencies reviewing, redesigning and developing systems across the business.
- Data: effectively records analyses and communicates data.
- IT security: has the necessary skills and behaviours to securely operate across all platforms.
- Understands the similarities, differences and benefits of the operating systems with the ability to configure and troubleshoot.
- You’ll understand how to operate remotely and how to deploy and securely integrate mobile scanners.
- Investigate system failures, issues and disaster recovery.
What you get
- Along with basic salary you will receive pension contributions, free onsite parking, childcare vouchers.
- A great team environment with genuine long term career opportunities.
We are looking to arrange interviews immediately, so if you have the experience then apply now for more info.