IT Project Manager
Do you have a strong background in Information Technology? Have you got experience in the installation and roll out of new systems? Can you manage a small team?
This well established business has worked very hard to build an engaging culture and have created a warm and welcoming work environment.
- It’s essential that you’ve worked in a similar role as an IT Manager / IT Project Manager or IT Consultant.
- You’ll have working experience of Networks and Infrastructure, Microsoft 365 (and other cloud based technologies) and manufacturing systems (MRP / ERP).
- Naturally you’ll have project management experience with supporting certifications and be able to manage multiple projects at once.
- You should be an excellent communicator.
About The Job
- You’ll join as an IT Project Manager.
- Working very much in support of the existing infrastructure, you’ll manage the implementation of new software, technology and systems including CRM and ERP projects.
- You will work with different departments throughout the business to identify issues and sugges new technologies to improve process efficiency / accuracy.
- You’ll oversee data security through hardware and software and ensure disaster recovery plans and controls are in place.
- In addition you will provide 3rd line support for users, arrange repair or replacement of hardware and manage IT inventory.
About The Company
- They’re an impressive textile manufacturer with an amazing heritage.
- They have a Royal Warrant to supply to HM The Queen.
- They have a really exciting 3 year growth plan!
What You Get
- A competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Life assurance x3.
- Healthcare cashback plan.
- Access to mental health platforms and 24 hour GP appointments.