Junior Business Administrator
Looking for an entry level role in Business Administration? Want to join a dynamic team where you’ll look after the administration for department leaders?
Partnering with this growing business in South Manchester, we are looking to find a slightly experienced Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
- You’ll have around 1-2 years experience of working within an administration setting
- It is essential that you have strong communication skills as well as high attention to detail
- Naturally you’ll be an amazing administrator
- It’s important that you have proven longevity with an employer; this will be demonstrated on your CV
- We want someone who can learn on the job and who will progress with time
Your New Job
- There will be lots of filing and data entry to start with
- You’ll manage attendance and personnel files
- You will raise letters and contracts
- Over time you will learn more and there is a progression plan
- They are a growing group of companies with their head office based close to Manchester Airport
- We’ve placed lots of people here due to growth over the past two years
What You Get
- Salary £18k – £20k
- Benefits package including attendance incentive scheme, pension and more
- Team building opportunities annually (sometimes more often)
- Career / personal development opportunities
If you like what you’ve seen so far, please apply now – for best results please call Lucy to discuss.
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme