Junior Freight Account Manager
Want to work for one of the fastest growing freight forwarders in the UK?? As a preferred partner to this business, we are really passionate about recruiting the right person for them – they have a real committed team with a low staff turnover, getting the right person to fit the team is so important.
They have an opening for a Junior Account Manager in their Manchester offices.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You’ll have 1-2 years experience within an administrative role
- You’ll be inquisitive, intelligent and eager to learn a new industry.
- They’re an ambitious business and are looking for like-minded employees!
- It’s important that you’re a naturally positive and proactive person.
- South Manchester based.
- You’ll join as a Junior Account Manager – you’ll learn all aspects of Ocean Imports.
- In the beginning you’ll undertake intense training; you won’t be let loose on the accounts until you know everything!
- Once you’re a fully fledged account manager, you will manage your client’s import operation from inception through to completion.
- You will always be on the lookout for new business opportunities and will take a keen interest in market trends to keep abreast of the competition.
- You should be comfortable working with many different clients and developing long-term relationships.
- There are amazing support teams around you to help you in your job.
- You’ll get lots of training and development! They really look after their employees.
- They’re one of the largest freight companies around.
- Superb culture in the office with a low turnover of staff and a high staff retention rate – they reward their people!
- They reinvest profits into team development and have won several specialist industry awards.
- You’ll be joining a business who can offer international careers.
- They are very “team-focused” and offer plenty of incentives for top performance.
- People have joined in a similar role and had many promotions within a few years.
- Bowmay has recruited over 20 people here in the last year which shows their ambitious growth!
What You Get:
- On top of basic salary you will get bonuses, pension, holidays and your birthday off.
- You’ll get plenty of personal development and a chance to be a key person in the UK business.
- It’s a fun place to work with lots of social events each week!
Apply now, and if suitable, we’ll get an interview set up for you quickly!