Key Account Merchandiser
Are you an experienced Account Executive or Merchandiser? Used to managing and exceeding the expectations of your key customers? Can you spin lots of plates at once?
Working alongside this “exceptional” business, we’re looking to find an “exceptional” person who will become their Key Account Executive. Is this you?
- You’ll have previously worked as an Account Manager or within a Merchandiser role with responsibility for a high value customer base.
- It’s essential that you’ve worked with managing stock levels and customer requirements.
- Naturally you will be a plate spinner and working on multiple accounts at one time and monitoring their weekly stock levels!
- We need someone with ideas, drive and determination.
- You will be experienced in doing your own forecasting and manging your critical path so obviously you should have a high level of skill with MS Excel.
- Business Development is your middle name and growing customer relationships is your game.
- Your background ideally will be within retail, fashion, homewares or FMCG.
About The Job
- You will manage a number of high-profile customer accounts.
- You’ll be their first port of call and you’ll bridge the gap between your customers and the rest of the wider business.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure all customer requirements are followed, regarding the confirmation of gold seal samples, packaging, etc.
- Focusing on your critical path you will manage the import of goods ensuring the customers delivery requirements are met.
- You will build an extensive knowledge on product history and upsell in customer meetings to increase orders based on this.
- You will manage the price lists, orders, stock forecasts and customer manuals which include all shipment requirements.
About The Company
- We know them well having recruited for them for over 15 years.
- It’s a place with a very low turnover of staff – people come here to form a career and stay for many years.
- They are a supplier of some very beautiful products, with some big name brands.
What You Get
- A competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 25 with service
If you’re bright, intelligent and passionate about building a career with a lovely company, then apply now!