Key Account Manager
Are you an experienced Account Manager? Used to managing and exceeding the expectations of your key customers? Can you spin lots of plates at once?
Working alongside this “exceptional” business, we’re looking to find an “exceptional” person who will become their Key Account Manager. Is this you?
- You’ll have previously worked as an Account Manager with responsibility for a high value customer base.
- It’s essential that you’ve worked with large e-commerce customers such as Amazon, Wayfair or similar.
- Naturally you will be a plate spinner and working on multiple accounts at one time won’t faze you one bit!
- We need someone with ideas, drive and determination.
- You will be experienced in doing your own forecasting so obviously you should have a high level of skill with MS Excel.
- Business Development is your middle name and growing customer relationships is your game.
- Your background will be within retail, fashion, homewares or FMCG.
About The Job
- You will manage a number of high-profile customer accounts with a focus on e-commerce / online businesses.
- You’ll be their first port of call and you’ll bridge the gap between your customers and the rest of the wider business.
- It’s your responsibility to pitch new brands to existing and new customers.
- Essentially, this is a sales-focused role, however there will be no monetary targets or commission.
- Whilst most of the office staff are currently working from home, no decisions have yet been made as to how things will work moving forward. You should expect to eventually be fully office based.
About The Company
- We know them well having recruited for them for over 15 years.
- It’s a place with a very low turnover of staff – people come here to form a career and stay for many years.
- They are a supplier of some very beautiful products, with some big name brands.
What You Get
- A competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 25 with service
If you’re bright, intelligent and passionate about building a career with a lovely company, then apply now!