Knotter – Textile Manufacturing
Are you an experienced Knotter with a strong working knowledge of polyester yarns and jacquard weaving? Do you want to join a forward-thinking textile manufacturer who have a friendly and supportive management team? Can you start ASAP?
We’re partnering with this growing business in Keighley who, due to demand, are looking to expand their already strong team!
- You’ll have previously worked as a Knotter / Warper or at the very least have worked within textiles with a good understanding of other functions such as weaving, crealing, beaming or similar.
- Naturally you’ll be a team player and be willing to muck in during peak periods.
- You’ll be commutable to Keighley, West Yorkshire.
About The Job
- You will join as a Knotter.
- Your role will involve changing warp beams in Dornier and Picanol Looms, knotting polyester warps using Uster Matic and Topmatic machines and frames, sleying reeds and looming up.
- If you have experience of working with polyester yarns and jacquard weaving, that would be amazing although it’s not essential as full training will be providing.
- They have created roles on both the day and night shifts and their working week is Sunday night through to Friday night.
About The Company
- They are a growing textiles manufacturer in Keighley, West Yorkshire.
- Due to the company ethos and environment, they have no problem retaining staff – you’ll join a very well established team!
- The management team are supportive and present.
- They invest back in to the business whenever they can and have a number of new looms and machines on order.
- The pandemic has not impacted this business negatively and this is testament to how the company is run.
- We’ve placed people here in the past and the feedback has been excellent.
What You Get
- An hourly rate of £12.45 on days or £14.25 on nights.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent sick pay scheme.
- Standard company pension scheme.
- Hard work incentive bonuses.
- Annual pay increases.
If you don’t have a CV, don’t worry, just give us a call on 0161 883 2126, otherwise apply now!