Are you an experienced Knotter with a strong working knowledge of yarns and weaving? Maybe you’ve worked within a different area of textiles but have transferable skills? Can you start ASAP?
This business has an excellent reputation within the textiles industry and they are looking for your expert experience to help them as they grow.
- You’ll have previously worked as a Knotter / Warper or at the very least have worked within textiles with a good understanding of other functions such as weaving, crealing, beaming or similar.
- Naturally you’ll be a team player and be willing to muck in during peak periods.
- You’ll be commutable to Pudsey, West Yorkshire.
About The Job
- You will join as a Knotter working on various types of looms.
- Your role will involve changing warp beams and knotting new warps into the looms using our knotting machines , ending up & down and re-sleying.
- You’ll work a shift pattern of Monday – Wednesday 7.30am – 4pm and Thursdays & Fridays 7.30am – 1pm.
About The Company
- They are a growing textiles manufacturer in Pudsey, Leeds.
What You Get
- An hourly rate of £10.24
- Standard company pension scheme.
If you don’t have a CV, don’t worry, just give us a call on 0161 883 2126, otherwise apply now!