Working exclusively with our client, we are looking to recruit a Laboratory Supervisor based in Rochdale. You’ll have previous lab and QC experience along with supervising a small team.
Looking for a company to join that can offer real development opportunities? If so, then read on…
- Lab experience is essential within textiles or chemicals.
- You’ll have supervisory experience, overseeing and leading a small team.
- Have a recognised qualification in textile chemistry, colour chemistry or chemistry.
- You’ll be a responsible person, an idea’s person, someone who challenges the status quo.
- You’ll be ambitious and hungry to develop your career.
- Previous experience in formulation, research and development
- You will have strong analytical, IT skills and be technically minded.
- Knowledge of polymer coating chemistry application would be advantageous.
About The Job
- You will be responsible for the management of the Quality Control, supervising a small team and ensuring workload is completed effectively and efficiently.
- Responsibilities include the development of fabric coating formulations, the measurement of the physical and mechanical performance of the resulting product.
- You’ll ensure all development and testing work is full documented.
- To assist in the introduction of new formulations, products and procedures.
- As a Laboratory Supervisor you’ll maintain and manage the Quality Control systems and procedures.
- You’ll produce accurate recordings of production batch data in line with specifications.
- Part of your duties will be testing of finished products including physical, mechanical and FR properties.
About The Company
- This traditional textile manufacturing business specialise in fabric finishing, dyeing, cloth preparation and laminating.
- A business that can offer genuine opportunities for development.
- A role that you can really develop and make your own.
- Passionate about what they do and go above and beyond to deliver goods and services to their customers.
What You Get
- Salary £25,000 per annum
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
If you’ve got the right experience, apply now! Or call Jessica immediately for a chat.